Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Reprieve


Suzy has had a nice little bounce-back this week. I took her to the vet for fluids on Tuesday. We are keeping her hydrated at home and she has some more energy. Thursday before I got home, I received a text from Denny saying that she had eaten a ton of food and was running around the house with her pack! She does sleep more and move slower, but she doesn’t seem to be in pain and I am really thankful to have a little extra time with her. Everyone has been so kind. I attended a class this week in Tulsa and was unable to check on her at lunch like I normally would, so my trainer encouraged me to bring her so I could worry less, which I did on Wednesday. (She is seen here helping me learn.) I have been calling the vet lately with so many questions about Suzy that one morning when I meant to call someone else I called them instead out of habit! Terry and I said good morning and had a good laugh about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment